Years of research activities conducted by Proambiente employees in harsh environments and remote areas allowed the development of expertises in the field of energy production from renewable sources.
- Integrated systems exploiting wind and photovoltaic energy, designed to be versatile, suitable for specific requests and capable to tolerate harsh weather conditions.
- Calibration and study of materials employed in the design and fabrication of photovoltaic cells.
- Research activity focused on the optimization of photovoltaic cells efficiency.
- Services of meteo-climatic data processing and modelling, aimed at planning new plants for wind and photovoltaic energy production.
- Wind and solar radiation forecasting and nowcasting services, for the management of the electrical grid.
- Solutions for environmental impact mitigation, with specific regard to the odour and landscape features of biomass systems.